The Medical Records Department staff is happy to assist patients in obtaining health information from other healthcare providers and in disclosing health information to clinics, hospitals, and other businesses. The staff maintains the patient’s right to confidentiality and privacy by adhering to clinic policy and federal law and using state law disclosure of health information as a guide. All health records are kept in a secure environment.
The IHS AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OR DISCLOSURE OF PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION form is used for request and release of your protected health information (PHI) and is available through the Medical Records Department. An authorization may take up to 10 days to process however, if there is an urgent need for the information, the request can be processed within one to two business days.
Your PHI belongs to you. You are allowed to read and receive copies of your records.
Click here for AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OR DISCLOSURE OF PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION Form
The Medical Records Department is in the lower level of the clinic below the Medical Services Department. You can access services through the following:
- In person – Stop at the Medical Services Appointment Desk and ask to speak to a Medical Records Department staff member
- Directly by phone or email please see the contact list, or the main clinic number 715-799-3361 and ask for the Medical Records Department
Medical Records Contact Staff:
- Jen Caldwell, Technician
- Phone: 715-799-5463 ~ Email:email@example.com
- Margaret Tomow, Technician
- Phone: 715-799-5461 ~ Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sundai Lindner, Technician
- Phone: 715-799-5462 ~ Email: email@example.com
- Pamela Waupekenay, Medical Records Supervisor
- Phone: 715-799-5459 ~ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAX NUMBER: 715-799-5763 or 715-799-5847