Welcome to Physical Therapy Services!
We are open 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday thru Friday (Excluding Holidays)
Scheduling an Appointment:
Referral by a physician is required
We accept referrals from the providers at the Menominee Tribal Clinic and outside providers.
Call 715-799-5400 to schedule an appointment for your first visit
Some of the Common Diagnosis that we treat:
- Cervical (neck) pain
- Thoracic and lumbar (back) pain
- Shoulder pain
- Knee and hip pain
- Injury to ligaments and tendons
- Elbow and hand injuries
- Rehabilitation needed after orthopedic surgeries
- Balance and gait dysfunction
Services that we offer:
- Physical therapy evaluation: A licensed physical therapist will thoroughly review your health history, determine problem areas and the need for skilled therapy intervention. This exam helps the therapist design an individualized therapy program based on the patient’s identified problem areas to achieve functional goals and maximize the patient’s independence.
- Back Education: Posture and body mechanics training.
- Therapeutic exercise
- Independent Exercise Program Development: Each patient is instructed in an individualized exercise program based on their needs.
- Manual therapy: A hands-on approach to better body alignment and pain management.
- Therapeutic modalities: We offer a variety of modalities that may be used in combination with therapeutic exercise & manual therapy to get a greater benefit & decrease your symptoms. Modalities may include ultrasound, hot or cold packs, electrical stimulation, iontophoresis and others.
- Patient and family education: We consider family to be a key component in managing your conditions and would be happy to have a family member accompany you to your appointment(s).
Johanna Grover, PT is a physical therapist at Menominee Tribal Clinic. She received her Bachelors from the University Wisconsin Madison in 1993. She has additional training in dry needling, women’s health/incontinence and lymphedema. Johanna enjoys spending her spare time whitewater canoeing/kayaking, cross country skiing and traveling the world..
Brittany Perkins, DPT is a physical therapist at the Menominee Tribal Clinic. She received her Bachelor of Science degree with an emphasis in Exercise Science from UW-Green Bay in 2008. She then went on to receive her Doctorate of Physical Therapy degree in 2011 from Concordia University in Mequon. Brittany enjoys spending her spare time outdoors with her son & husband, relaxing with family & friends, & watching sports.
Kristi Watters, PTA is a physical therapist assistant at the Menominee Tribal Clinic. She received her associated degree from Northeast Technical College Physical Therapist Assistant Program in 1989. Kristi enjoys spending her spare time biking, fishing, and spending time with her family.
Jennifer Schroeder PT, C/NDT is a physical therapist at the Menominee Tribal Clinic. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in physical therapy from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 1993. She received additional certification in neurodevelopmental treatment of pediatric patients in 2006. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family volunteering with the Shawano Optimist Club whose fundraising and programs service the youth in Shawano and Menominee Counties, camping, kayaking, and reading.
After Hours Services
24-Hour NURSES HOTLINE: 1-866-540-6360
SUICIDE & CRISIS LIFELINE: 988
If you are in need of medication on weekends and evenings, it is best to call the nurse hotline. If needed, they will contact the doctor on-call. Note that narcotic pain medicines or other high-risk medications are not called in on weekends or evenings.
Find A Provider
View our medical physicians, nurse practitioners, psychiatric consultants, and dentists. Menominee Tribal Clinic is hiring. Visit this section of our website to view provider profiles & bios.