Welcome to Physical Therapy Services!
We are open 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday thru Friday (Excluding Holidays)
Scheduling an Appointment:
Referral by a physician is required
We accept referrals from the providers at the Menominee Tribal Clinic and outside providers.
Call 715-799-5400 to schedule an appointment for your first visit
Some of the Common Diagnosis that we treat:
- Cervical (neck) pain
- Thoracic and lumbar (back) pain
- Shoulder pain
- Knee and hip pain
- Injury to ligaments and tendons
- Elbow and hand injuries
- Rehabilitation needed after orthopedic surgeries
- Balance and gait dysfunction
Services that we offer:
- Physical therapy evaluation: A licensed physical therapist will thoroughly review your health history, determine problem areas and the need for skilled therapy intervention. This exam helps the therapist design an individualized therapy program based on the patient’s identified problem areas to achieve functional goals and maximize the patient’s independence.
- Back Education: Posture and body mechanics training.
- Therapeutic exercise
- Independent Exercise Program Development: Each patient is instructed in an individualized exercise program based on their needs.
- Manual therapy: A hands-on approach to better body alignment and pain management.
- Therapeutic modalities: We offer a variety of modalities that may be used in combination with therapeutic exercise & manual therapy to get a greater benefit & decrease your symptoms. Modalities may include ultrasound, hot or cold packs, electrical stimulation, iontophoresis and others.
- Patient and family education: We consider family to be a key component in managing your conditions and would be happy to have a family member accompany you to your appointment(s).
Johanna Grover, PT is a physical therapist at Menominee Tribal Clinic. She received her Bachelors from the University Wisconsin Madison in 1993. In her spare time she enjoys whitewater canoeing/kayaking, cross country skiing, hiking with her dog and traveling the world.
Jodi Lindroth, DPT is a physical therapist at the Menominee Tribal Clinic. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Health Fitness Rehabilitative and Preventive Services in 2010. Jodi continued on to receive her Doctorate of Physical Therapy in 2013 from Central Michigan University. In her spare time, Jodi enjoys running, biking, camping, reading, and spending time with family.
Kristi Watters, PTA is a physical therapist assistant at the Menominee Tribal Clinic. She graduated from Northeast Technical College Physical Therapist Assistant Program with an associate’s degree in 1989. Kristi enjoys biking, fishing, and attending her daughter’s sporting events.