Community Health Nursing
What services does Community Health Nursing Offer?
- Home Visits. Skilled home nursing visits are available seven days a week. Referrals are accepted from physicians, hospitals, family members or patients. Call 799-3871.
- Well Child Screenings/Healthchecks. Patients from 3 to age 19 are eligible for comprehensive physical exams including health and vision screening. These physicals are accepted for WIAA sports, Head Start, day care, boarding school and camp physicals. To schedule your child, call 799-3871.
- Immunizations. Immunizations for children and adults are available on a walk-in basis. If you have questions about your children’s status, we can check the record and make copies for you if necessary.
- Loan Closet. Wheelchairs, walkers, and commodes are available on a first-come, first-served basis for short-term loan. For more information, call 799-3871.
- Flu Shots. Flu shots are available during the regular flu season. Register first at patient registration